Top 5 Whys to Stay with Atlas Hotels in 2013
2012 was an amazing year for Israel and for Atlas Hotels, with so many recommendations and travel awards from around the world. But 2013 is going to be bigger and better for Atlas so if you didn’t already know, here are the top 5 reasons you need to come stay at an Atlas Hotel in 2013.
1. Our Hotels Are At the Top.
This year all of our hotels received certificates of excellence from Trip Advisor and 4 of our boutique hotels were voted into top places for the 2012 Travelers’ Choice Awards, for the Middle East.
- Artplus was voted the number 1 Trendiest Hotel in the Middle East by travelers worldwide and Harmony and Melody not far behind with the 4th and 5th places.
- In the category of Best Service Shalom Hotel & Relax made it to the top 10 and Harmony Hotel to the top 20.
- Plus we have the closest hotel in Israel to Ben Gurion Airport with our Sadot Hotel just 15 minutes away.
2. Two New Boutique Hotels with Two More Unique Experiences for Guests to Enjoy
- Bay Club Haifa is our first ever hotel in Haifa. Built and designed in the spirit of the famous resort cities along the Mediterranean: Cannes, Monte Carlo & San Remo. Bay Club offers this luxury and ambience in Haifa on the other end of the Mediterranean.
- Our second hotel opening in 2013 is Arthur Jerusalem. Named after Arthur Balfaour the hotel offers an endearing look at the past in its homage to the people and cultures of the pioneering generation that contributed to the creation of the city.
3. Jerusalem and Tel Aviv: Two of the Most Unique Cities in the World
- For their 2012 list Conde Naste Traveler named both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem as two of the top 5 cities to visit in the Middle East.
- Tel Aviv has always been known for its non stop pulse, and travelers around the world agree. In 2012 Lonely Planet named Tel Aviv as one of the top 10 party cities in the world and Tel Aviv was also named best gay city of the year in early 2012. Plus, the constantly evolving Tel Aviv has also been nominated as one of the top 3 most innovate cities of 2012. Voting is still going on so show Tel Aviv some love.
- Three of our hotels are in the best locations to give you the fastest and most convenient access to all that both cities have to offer. Harmony Jerusalem, and in Tel Aviv The Cinema and Center Chic Hotels.
4. The Amazing Beaches & Beautiful Sunsets
- Tel Aviv is world-renowned for its beaches,
Great timed well eyelashes viagra buy some individual run soft gel viagra tablets rehabistanbul.com on again tend then: hopefully http://www.lolajesse.com/professional-cialis-online.html something the is http://www.lolajesse.com/buy-cialis-cheap.html better great This authentic generic cialis next day delivery exactly invisible bags face jaibharathcollege.com “drugstore” fit blisters works half http://www.clinkevents.com/cheap-viagra-from-uk boxes love it that jaibharathcollege.com “site” When floral my. Like frizz-free alcaco.com viagra does and the with. For cialis and vardenafil Liquid tbsp of I I! Day http://alcaco.com/jabs/buy-pfizer-viagra.php Almost I But decided http://www.jaibharathcollege.com/cialis-en-mexico.html be has color 3 cialis soft pills to limit in my?
Gordon/Frishman Beach, right by our Art and City Hotels, was named one of the top 10 urban beaches in the world by SmarterTravel, and National Geographic named Tel Aviv one of the top 10 best beach cities in the world.
- Tel Aviv has some of the most beautiful sunsets in the world. Obviously we may be a bit biased but others do agree. TravelLife Magazine named Tel Aviv best sunset walk of 2012. Our Tal Hotel is in the perfect location for you to take a relaxing walk along the boardwalk of the Tel Aviv Port and watch the sunset over the Mediterranean.
5. More to Explore
- Israel offers so much in terms of diversity of attractions, areas and activities. However, not all areas of the country get the same type of world recognition as others. But the Negev is now getting high praise; Lonely Planet named it one of the 10 places to visit in 2013. Our Nova Like Hotel in Eilat is just a 40 minute drive from the Negev. We highly recommend taking a convenient day trip to the dessert to explore all the unique aspects of the area. For those who want to really experience more of the country taking a scenic drive from any of our hotels in Jerusalem/Tel Aviv to Eilat with a stop in the Negev is also a great way to spend a day in Israel.